Villa Santa Cristina
From the privileged position on top of a hill at the center of the estate, Villa Santa Cristina will give you the unforgettable view of the Italian landscape that you have always dreamed of.
Gentle, green hills, dotted with quaint villages and ancient churches, sloping gradually to the vineyards and olive groves. The gorgeous private pool and the spectacular terrace offer stunning panoramic views of the surroundings.
While the exterior of the villa has been faithfully preserved, the interior 600 square meters on three floors, all accessed by a lift, has been renovated to offer all the modern comforts and entertainment options that will make your vacation memorable, without losing the traditional elements that give this classic Italian villa its charm and soul.
The villa is provided with one highchair and one cot.
Available free of charge to our guests, and shared with the other villas, is a beautiful tennis court and five-a-side football pitch with artificial turf. Close by there is also table tennis available. Rackets and balls are supplied.
Large living room with fireplace (LCD TV, Sky Satellite, DVD player, telephone, free wi-fi internet broadband); second lounge; games room with ipod speakers, cd player, billiards, table tennis and various other games; dining room with table seating 16 people, fireplace; kitchen with fridge and freezer, cooker with 10 burners, oven, microwave, dishwasher; breakfast room adjacent to the kitchen. Lift access.
Living room with fireplace; double bedroom with bathroom and bathtub; bedroom with two single beds with bathroom and shower; bedroom with two single beds; single bedroom; bathroom and bathtub. Lift access.
Living room; bedroom with two single beds with bathroom and bathtub; two bedrooms with two single beds and one bathroom with tub. Lift access.
A large terrace with gazebo, tables and chairs for pleasant outdoor dining, gives easy access to a beautiful lush garden which leads to the private pool.
The private pool (14mts x 7mts and 1.20mts to 3mts deep) is located at the end of an extensive lawn that surrounds the entire terrace area. The pool deck is enclosed within a large area with terracotta tiling and equipped with sun beds and umbrellas. There are also a small kitchen, a barbecue area with tables and chairs and two dressing rooms each with bathroom and shower.
|– 15 pax (8 bedrooms + 6 bathrooms)
– LCD Tv
– Wireless Internet Broadband (free)
– DvD Player and Cd Player
– Ipod Speakers
– Table Tennis and Billiards
– Dishwasher,washing machine
– Fridge, oven
– Baby cot and child’s high chair
– 3 hours of daily cleaning service (Mon-Fri) included
– Weekly changing of linen and towels included
– Central Heating (not included)
– Telephone (not included)
|– Private Pool (14 x 7 mts; 1,20 – 3 mts/deep)
– Umbrellas and Sunbeds
– 2 changing cabins with toilet and shower
– Outdoor dining area with pergola
– Private fenced and luxurious garden
– Tennis Court (shared)
– Five-a-side football pitch (shared)
– Rackets and balls at free disposal
Weekly price (15 pax)
|Low Season||January – March||€ 3600|
|Mid Season||April – June||€ 4000|
|High Season||July – August||€ 5000|
|Mid Season||September – October||€ 4000|
|Low Season||November – December||€ 3600|
|Christmas, New Year, Easter Week||€ 4000|
|Cost of Heating||€ 50/day|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€ 1,000|
– 3 hours of daily cleaning from Monday to Friday
– Gas, electricity
– Bed linens, bath towels, swimming pool towels
– Use of the tennis court and five-a-side football pitch (rackets and balls included). Not at exclusive use.
– Final cleaning
– Welcome basket (milk, water, wine, oil, bread, butter, eggs, biscuits, salt, sugar, tea, coffee, jam)
– Wireless Internet broadband
These prices may be subject to change. Please check on our availabilty calendar for final confirmation.